Bridesmaid Dress Care: How to Keep Your Bridesmaid Looking Good Throughout the Day
Bridesmaid Dress Care
So much can happen to the wedding gown and the bridesmaids dresses throughout the day.
It is important to take precautions to make sure nothing happens to the
dresses, any stains or tears, as you will not have another dress to fall back on, and all eyes will be on you and the bridal party.
Pamela Kazmierczak (owner of wedding-planning-101.com) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees through advertising and linking to amazon.com.
On my pages you will find text links and photo links to amazon products as well as other programs I am an affiliate of. I also use other forms of advertising such as google adsense.
If you click to add or purchase an item through a link, I might earn a commission.
The following are some tips to adhere to which should help you to avoid disaster on the big day.
- At both the reception and the ceremony you may
have access to a private room for the bride or bridal party. Make sure
you have a bag packed of things such as a sewing kit and stain remover. Be prepared for the worst.
- Utilize garment bags for the bridal gown and the bridesmaid's dresses, this will help you with bridesmaid dress care. Garment bags will keep dirt and dust and other unsightly things away from the dress up until the time the dresses are worn. You do not want anything to happen to the dresses before the big day.
- Apply makeup, perfume and deodorant before putting the dress on. Allow this all to set before putting the dress on. You do not want any accidents to occur which leaves stains or grease marks on the dress.
- Bring a towel to drape over the dress if you need to apply touch up makeup, perfume or hairspray.
- Use clothespins of something else to hold long dresses up while walking around before the ceremony to make sure the dress is not dragged through anything.
- Be mindful of what is around you and what you are leaning against to make sure no transfer can occur.
- When selecting flowers for the ceremony be sure to choose ones that do not bleed or stain.
Bridesmaid Dresses We Love
Leave Bridesmaid Dress Care and Go Back To Bridesmaids Dresses
Go Back To Wedding Ideas